Yes, I'm Back on Google!

Hi netbook reviewer readers, after my last post about my blog being sandboxed by Google, I was quite dissapointed and just simply laid back to wait what Google will do to my blog. I was hoping that my blog could be back on Google search results because organic traffic from search engines is the most important thing in blogging. It didn't took a long time to get back detected by Google and now I'm out of the sandbox!

Below is a video I found about Google penalty, maybe it will be of your interest so that Google penalty will not happen to you.


1 komentar

  1. My Netbook World  

    8 September 2009 pukul 10.26

    Hi Netbook Reviewer,

    I just wanna offer something. If you are interested, i wanna welcome to write my own website that is about netbooks. If you want you can reach me from my website's contact form.
    Thanks.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin